media assessment response

 WWW-this is a solid first assessment in media with clear potential to go higher well done!

EBI-avoid using bullet points for higher mark questions. develop strong P-E-E paragraphs that explore the the question/text in depth 

-revise terminology/read the question carefully 

-avoid repetition


1Q:0 

Q2:1

Q3:4

Q4:2

Q5:1

Q6:4

One of my stronger questions was question 6 "why might charities use pictures of children in their advertising?" in my opinion I did  better in this question because the question was all about connotation  and analysis however I didn't  write to much about analysis.

one of my weaker questions was question 3 I should've used more denotation and connotation. 

5) the main colour theme of red has connotations of excitement and romance this has the effect of giving the viewer a positive impression on top of this the producers have put the actor in a revealing dress which adds more appeal too the product.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMO advert: blog tasks

Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor: Blog tasks

Audience Effects Theory