Blog feedback and learner response

WWW: It’s great that your blog is set up but now we need to make sure we are fully completing work and posting it to our blog. I think this is a useful early lesson in the step-up to GCSE and the amount of work and time you need to dedicate to your classwork and homework. 

 

EBI: Currently, you have two pieces of work unfinished– the introductory questions and denotation and connotation – and one missing. The first priority is to make sure the following is completed and posted to your 


Reflect on your first month of Media. What do you feel is your strongest piece of work so far? What is your weakest? What specific skills or knowledge do you need to develop over the rest of the course?


 The skills I need too develop through the media corse is my denotation and connotation along with my analysis skills 

My strongest pice of work at the moment would be the advert analysis. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMO advert: blog tasks

Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor: Blog tasks

Audience Effects Theory