demographic and psychographics

 ) What information do media companies use to create a demographic profile of their audience?


7 Demographic Marketing Examples | Indeed.com

they use  age, gender , location etc. things that you are born with.


2) Why are media companies and advertisers increasingly using audience profiling and not just demographics?

the businesses use audience profiling too more accurately invest too captivate audience and gain maximum profit. the reason why they use this is because the wants of the consumer are becoming more complex thus they must more accurately advertise to a specific audience.

3) What psychographic group or groups do YOU belong in? Think about your own interests and lifestyle and explain your decision. Remember, you may fit into two or three different groups!  

I fit into the reformer and succeeder groups due too my need for the most practical use of my time, attention  and money, this is reflected with the content I consume. I only consume educational content in a long form I only use social media for around 1-2 hours per day. i read books and play chess. I don't buy luxury brands, all the clothes I wear are 100 percent in cotton and i dont       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMO advert: blog tasks

Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor: Blog tasks

Audience Effects Theory